• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Favorite Dessert?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just saw this question as one of those YouTube polls on my homepage.

I don't care much for traditional cake. Many restaurant choices are chocolate based. Stuff like "chocolate suicide cake". It screams heartburn. I do like lemon cake though. Honestly, not that it's much better in that regard.

I like many Ice Cream flavors. (Caramel, Oreo, Vanilla). Donuts are nice too.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    I think the regular glazed donuts from Krispy Kreme are the best things I've tasted. It's the only location I'd be willing to wait an entire hour for just to get a single donut and coffee.

I don't regret all those wasted hours. Nope. Not a single one. Well mmmmmmm-

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Used to be a special frozen cake from a local brand, but they no longer make it. Nowadays it's banana yoghurt (milk)shake.

Mint chocolate chip ice cream is a close second, but I haven't had it in a while.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    a loaf of almond icing paired with coffee dark as the abyss

not even kidding; almond icing (at least that's what some online site translates "mandelmassa" into) is the best thing to ever touch my tongue

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nowadays, anything with matcha. Just came back from a food festival where the last thing I ate before leaving was a matcha cake. Amazing!!

oh you're right, i have started to absolutely love anything with matcha in it.

Years
    I saw a video of a store in Japan selling matcha ice cream but it's apparently so strong that no one can handle it.

Back