• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite DPPt Moment

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    What was you favorite part of the generation 4 games or your favorite thing you did.

Myself my favorite moment was when i went into the distortion world.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    My favorite when I made a successful trade in GTS.

My lv1 Turtwig for a lv1 Adament Japanese Chimchar with PokeRus (my first).

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Mine was when I was in Jublife city and found Looker and Dawn said

"Being a member of the national police must be hard..."

Epic lol moment.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Hmm, my favorite moment in sinnoh would have to be when I take that first step on Mt. Coronet on the snowy part, and hearing that awesome music. Im just weird like that :]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    My favorite part of D/P/Pt is the Distortion World because of its graphics. It took me 2 hours just to navigate through it.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    when the galactic grunt was like "I will KO you"
    made me laugh so hard

Doughnutx23

Experienced Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2011
    I don't really know mine... I think it was when I caught Giratina with a pokeball and Cyrus was like "You caught it?".

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    In Platinum, in Pastoria City when Clint (rival) is hiding behind the Croagunk bulletin board thingy and you talk to him. I got a kick out of that. Also when the Galactic Grunt mocks Crasher Wake: "You daft codger, that mask's preposterous!" or something like that. xDD

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Also I lol'd when Dawn was like ''being in the International police must be hard'' in Jubilife City.

Oh how I love her :D

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Definitely the Distortion World. It drove me crazy, but it was fun too. Who wouldn't want to ride an upside down waterfall? ^_^

Years
    My favorite moment in DPPt would have been the whole Dialga/Palkia being chained up part in Platinum, and then Giratina appearing and suddenly you're ~in the distortion world~

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    Hmm, my favorite moment in sinnoh would have to be when I take that first step on Mt. Coronet on the snowy part, and hearing that awesome music. Im just weird like that :]
    same here, i just loved that! :)

also, since it was my first game, the thrill of catching diagla, or any legendary really.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    I first bought Pearl at age 13. My favorite moment was when I beat Cynthia for the first time. That being said, another golden moment was when I "saw" her sprite for the first time. She's hawt and beautiful, nuff said.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Oh, in Platinum when I went back up to go snag myself Dialga and Palkia, I sent out my Glaceon and used blizzard on Dialga and it froze the poor thing and sent it down to red in HP. I used one Pokeball and caught it! It was like: ._. ... :D I was totally expecting a tough battle.
    What surprised me even more was when the same thing happened with Palkia. XD; It was a good day for me,

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Lol. THat was the same thing for me. I loved Mt. Coronet music at the snowy part. It's one of my favorite music in DPPt.

TheRatBoy

PokeYoutuber
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2011
    When Cynthia says, "I can't remember the last time I was put in a corner like this" when you beat her half an hour ago. Goldfish memory much

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    I actually have two favorites... The Distortion World (all of it is just awesome), and beating Cynthia is always a favorite moment for me. XD

Back