• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite DS Game?

Years
    What is your favorite DS game?

Mine is Metroid Prime Hunters. I have not played New Super Mario Brothers yet, so I have no clue what it is like.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow..pretty much the only DS game I play alot.

Still waiting for more games.

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
    Lunar Dragon Song. Im waiting for Final fantasy 3 DS and Xenosaga 1 & 2 DS

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I find myself playing Tetris DS, Animal Crossing, and Mario Kart DS most often.

Actually, I would be playing Animal Crossing right now if I knew where my brother put the DS. @@

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Probably Super Mario 64x4. It was my favorite game on the N64 as well. Also some other games I like:

- The New Super Mario Bros
    - Sonic Rush
    - Wario Ware Touched!

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    Mario Kart DS.

It's pretty fun.

EDIT: Did I forget to mention that it's fun?

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    LEts see...Wario Ware Touched was awesome! Mario & Luigi Parters in time can get really hard (BEWARE OF YOOBS BELLY).And my least fav. is NFSMW...it honestly stinks. the beggining cars make you sick...the handling on them is crap the acceleration is crap and there's only 1 preformance tune up per series...

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Mario Kart DS for sure, that is a really fun game to play and it's even better with some people to play with. Most of my cousins and nephews have one so we have a blast playing 6 man races, it's much more exciting than racing CPU's. Too bad they have to be Shy Guy! XDD

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I only just got Trauma Center yesterday, so I play that the most.(I also like it because it has gotten so rare)

Years
    Super Mario 64 DS for me. Then again, I only own four games (Others being Kirby Canvas Curse, Wario Ware Touched, and Animal Crossing)

I presume that Tetris and New Super Mario Bros will top SM64DS soon....

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I only have the Metroid Prime Hunters Game demo. *sigh*

But my favorite game for now would be Mario Kart DS. I don't have a lot of games for my DS actually ...

Back