• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Eeveelution?

Favorite Eeveelution?

• Eevee

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Flareon

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Espeon

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 27 28.4%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    1.Vaporeon
    2.Espeon
    3.Glaceon
    4.Leafeon
    5.Umbreon
    6.Jolteon
    (big gap)
    7.Flareon

I love all of them except for Flareon.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    To me, the best Eeveelution is... no Eeveelution. I prefer my Eevee. Maybe because I just want to hug it? Honestly, even though others are better in battle, I have a soft spot for Eevee.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Umbreon for me. I love it's design and how original it is. It was a somewhat good move set and is pretty awsome in my SS team.

Ayselipera

I'll try to list them from best to worst, but I love them all. So, with that said it should be noted that even though Umbreon is last I still really like it.

1. Flareon
    2. Vaporeon
    3. Jolteon
    4. Leafeon
    5. Espeon
    6. Glaceon
    7. Umbreon

Flareon has always been my favorite Eeveelution and I can say confidently that it probably always will be. I can't help feeling extremely bad for it though since its move-pool has been horrible for as long as I can remember. What's even more infuriating is that the best attack based fire move it can learn is Fire Fang. I don't know why Game Freak just won't give Flareon a break. D: Oh, and as for Eevee I never liked it. I always make sure to evolve it as soon as possible.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I'll try to list them from best to worst, but I love them all. So, with that said it should be noted that even though Umbreon is last I still really like it.

1. Flareon
    2. Vaporeon
    3. Jolteon
    4. Leafeon
    5. Espeon
    6. Glaceon
    7. Umbreon

Flareon has always been my favorite Eeveelution and I can say confidently that it probably always will be. I can't help feeling extremely bad for it though since its move-pool has been horrible for as long as I can remember. What's even more infuriating is that the best attack based fire move it can learn is Fire Fang. I don't know why Game Freak just won't give Flareon a break. D: Oh, and as for Eevee I never liked it. I always make sure to evolve it as soon as possible.
    ;-; They should give it Flare Blitz.

Anyways here's mine.

1. Umbreon
    2-3. Espeon/Glaceon
    4-5. Jolteon/Vaporeon
    6. Leafeon
    7. Flareon

I love them all though. :3

I've only recently become an Umbreon enthusiast because I gave my Umbreon Edward an epicepic moveset. :D Yay for his good defenses. <3
    EDIT: yayay people love Umberz. <3

Last edited:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • I find all of them really awesome, but my absolute favorite is Umbreon, followed by Jolteon.

Years
  • I would say...

1.Umbreon
    2.Flareon
    3.Eevee
    4.Vaporeon
    5.Glaceon
    6.Espeon
    7.Leafeon
    8.Jolteon

Umbreon rules because I love dark types (along with electric types)
    Flareon is in second because of its look, it looks cute but strong, just the movepool thats bad....
    Eevee goes third because I like most base stages, and its so cute!

I love them all!!!
    Umbreon, Flareon, Eevee, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Espeon, Leafeon, Jolteon.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    1. Espeon- I don't know, it just looks really cute to me. ^^ When Gold/Silver came out, I didn't really care for it, but in recent years, it has really grown on me. ^^
    2. Vaporeon- When I got Red/Blue, I'd always evolve my Eevee to a Vaporeon. It was my favourite back then, and I still like it now. :)
    3. Glaceon- The reason it's third is because it is still fairly new. I like it, but it can't topple Vaporeon or Espeon.
    4. Umbreon- It's okay, but its shiny version is amazing. :)
    5. Flareon- Fluffy Eeveelution. <3 Yeah, it's quite nice, but they're better fire-types. :\
    6. Eevee- Meh, it's quite cute. It's kinda avergae, so it can go in the middle. :3
    7. Jolteon- I don't know, I've just really never liked it... Ever since Red/Blue, if I had to evolve my Eevee, it'd get the lowst priority.
    8. Leafeon- Meh, it's just there... Plus, I don't really like it's design...
    (Jolteon is orange because yellow is hard to see.)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2013
    I really like all the Eeevolutions, but my favourite is probably Espeon. Leafeon for me is probably the worst (in terms of design and name >.< )

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2010
    1.Espeon
    2.Umbreon
    3.Jolteon

1's Reason: Because it's fast and powerful. Also good for me because I like Psychic types.
    2's Reason:Because It has a lot of Defense, and that's what I need in every battle in order to Survive. Seconded because has weak power and Strong defense, and is one of my second favorite types, Dark.
    3's Reason:Fast, Pin missile is part of its attacks, and I like it. Good at speed and attack, and is Electric, which that means that Electric is top for me because it has only one weakness; Ground.

I actually like all of the Eeveelutions, Generally, Eevee, because the poor thing gets trashed down by the others. It's only quite cute and lovely, but not good for battles. In fact, an Eeveelution CAN defeat this thing easily. :(

Years
  • My favs:
    1. Leafeon
    2. Umbreon
    3. Glaceon
    4. Vaporeon
    5. Jolteon
    6. Flareon
    7. Espeon

From the first moment I saw Leafeon, I liked it a lot!
    I think it is cool and cute ^^

I think about glaceon the same way, but Umbreon is that one tiny bit cooler ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • For my favorite Eeveelution: there's a 3-way-tie between Vaporeon, Espeon, and Umbreon. On FireRed I always evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon. on Gold, I evolve my Eevee to Espeon, and for Silver, Umbreon. To be honest, I like all three...I can't decide on one! :P

sirindair

Not Here
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    That's such a hard choice. But it'll probably be Umbreon. I can't even say why.. probably intuition. ^^

Back