• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Eeveelution

Years
    Umbreon. I like it's design, but when I evolved my Eevee into Umbreon, I realised that it's also the best eeveelution for support (or whatever you call the Pokemon with only status moves). Now it's the most valuable Pokemon of my team in Platinum (still didn't finish this game).
    I like Glaceon's design a bit more, but just a bit.

Favorite Eeveelution

My precious ball of fluff. <3
    It's the fluffiest and therefore the cutest lol. But the others are all absolutely adorable and I'm not even sure I can say Leafeon is my #2 with how great they all are..

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Flareon & Umbreon

REASON ->

1) FLAREON for being my first eevolution
    2) UMBREON for being my first eevolution [2nd gen]

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Jolteon for sure, though I'm not convinced I can articulate why that is. I guess I always just thought Jolteon looked neat with all the spikes. The kid in me digs that.

Years
    My top three for both design and combat would be Vaporeon, Umbreon, and Flareon. Eevee makes #4 just for being the lovable base Pokemon.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
    umbreon. black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow. in game i'd rather have espeon, but umbreon just looks too good imo.

Years
    It's so hard to pick one as I love so many of them. <3 Honestly it'd be easier to say which ones I didn't favor, but I won't.
    Ultimately, Flareon will always have a special place in my heart! It was just so cute, fiery and my first eeveelution!

Back