• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Electric Rodent?

Favorite?

• Pikachu

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Raichu

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Pichu

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Plusle

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Minun

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Pachirisu

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Pachirisu.

Super Fang, Pickup, high speed and it can use special attacks to KO Pokemon. Great for chaining, IMO. :V

Pichu, Plusle and Minun just suck, Raichu is pretty useless, and Pikachu's too damn frail lol

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I would say that my favorite Pokemon out of the list is Pachirisu because of the speed and it's always jolly.

Tears In The Rain

Thirsty, purposeless Vampire
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Raichu all the way. :) I've always preferred him to Pikachu, but only by a little bit.

I second this person. I have always preferred Raichu's beautiful golden brown and longer wavy tail, but I also love pikachu.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I would choose Pikachu, always love the classic electric rodent. I really like Raichu also, he is very powerful but I choose Pikachu because I am a big fan of it's speed and it's electric rod shaped tail.

Pikachukid

Conquest needs a sequel
    Years
    Pikachu FTW! You know how come? because he's number 25. I don't know why but 5 and 25 are my favorit numbers and I kinda just picked my favorties like that. Besides Pikachu is bomb, it's got a lightning shaped tail!

Back