• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Elite Four Team

Marsy

pura pura o3o
Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2013
    I've been stuck on the Elite Four for awhile in my platinum game both for laziness to level and not playing my game for 2-3 months straight. I'm trying to put together a good team and have been using psypokes for type suggestions, but I'm still getting stuck.

So, what are your favorite teams for beating the Elite Four? Maybe I can get some good ideas from all you awesome people.

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    lol, nobody's listening to your second post. you probably should have posted your current team and told us how to fix it.

my favorite elite 4 team is bertha. i love ground types :P

Years
  • Bronzong, Gastrodon, Spiritomb and Rapidash are all great against the E4 and I know that from personal experience, I reccomend you try them out.

Years
  • I always found Flint's team to be fun to battle against. Easy enough but having the Drifblim was a really nice touch.

As for what Pokémon I like to have in my team against the Elite Four, I pretty much just have a well-balanced team and hope things turn out okay. I always have a Quagsire, and usually a Crobat as well. It's been so long since I've played the game so it's hard to remember my team. I had a good electric type as well - Luxray. I had a Luxray too.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I always used my Infernape, Starvaria, Floatzel, Roserade, and Luxray. That was my team for everything <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't use a team when going up against gym leaders or the E4. I just train my starter to the highest level possible and use it to plow thru the E4. The rest of my Pokemon consist of ones that I swap to heal my starter.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I like Cynthia's team in White and Black version. Its so beastly and I enjoy the battles I had with her.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I use my Altaria (It knows Ice beam, earthquake, flamethrower and fly), Absol (To pwn Lucian), Roserade and Luxray.

As for my favorite E4 team in Sinnoh, I'd say it's Cynthia's team or Lucian's.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2011
    If your pokemon know the right moves and your smart about how you battle. That, along with having an appropriate lvl to take the E4 on you should be right. Oh, and have a broad type coverage.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • My standby Platinum team worked wonders.

Empoleon, Persian (Egg imported from Pearl), Flygon (Egg imported form Pearl), Jolteon, Crobat, and Dusknoir was what I used.

I had Flygon use Fire Punch against Bronzong and Dusknoir with Ice Punch and ThunderPunch worked wonders against Garchomp and Milotic respectively. Dusknoir could 2HKO Garchomp and survive what was thrown at it, and ThunderPunch circumvents Milotic's Mirror Coat.

OscuroSky

OscuroSky~
    Years
  • Usually I always have a Garchomp and a Lucario to own the elite four. But I 'll give you a team to try out.
    Lucario,Garchomp,Whatever starter you picked,Crobat,Alakazam,and last but not least Weavile.

Back