• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Ending Movie Theme (English)

What is your favorite ending movie theme in English?

• Total voters

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
Years
  • Masato-kun said:
    What is your favorite ending movie theme in English and why?

I would have to say CELE-B-R-A-T-E because it had a nice sound to it. But I also like the soundtrack to Pokemon The First Movie and Pokemon the Movie 2000. I like all Pokemon song from the movies.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • I liked the Movie 2 endings a lot, although the songs from Movie 1 and 3 were a close 2nd

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like You and me and pokemon the best
    becuase it's got great lyrics a good tune,
    and it sort of cheers me up when I'm down.

Years
  • Personally, the first three I think were all equally great. Unfortunately, I haven't seen the newest three movies(4ever, Mewtwo Returns, Heroes), so I can't really compare all of them, except 'You & Me & Pok?mon'. I got the 'Totally Pok?mon' CD. For anyone who wants to listen to it, go to https://www.pokemon.com (duh) and click the Jukebox link.

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Definitely To Know the Unown.
    It was the only song who got me to not leave the cinema before I've seen all the ending credits. It suited the movie perfectly, and the girls got nice voices.
    But...The Power of One was really beatiful too...

Back