• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Evolution Of Eevee?

Which is your favorite of Eevee's Evolutions?

• Eevee

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Flareon

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Vapereon

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Leafeon

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Glaceon

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Vaporeon used to be my favourite Pokémon so it's definitely my favourite Eevee evolution. I love all of them, but Vaporeon has to take the top spot.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Umbreon and Vaporeon.
    Vaporeon used to be my first Eeveelution in the days of Red and Blue. It's a strong Water Pokemon when combined with an Ice Attack.
    Umbreon because it's a dark Pokemon and I've always like Dark Pokemon~
    I don't know much about Glaceon and Leafeon, so I'm gonna leave them as they are..

ChikoritaBayleef

♥Bayleef Lover♥
    Years
  • Espeon is the purple cat right? I love that one! Mainly because it's strong, purple is my favorite color, and cats are my favorite animals!

In fact in my Crystal version (I'm playing it) I just got Evee, I'm a little late though. =( It's about 13 levels lower than all my other pokemon so I have to train it. But my Bayleef and Ditto are at the day-care center so I can breed and get another chikorita. At least this gives me something to do =D

Anela

I see you.
    Years
  • My favorite is Espeon because it looks so pretty and graceful. I like psychic Pokemon a lot and I also love this:

"Espeon is extremely loyal to any trainer it considers to be worthy. It is said that this Pokémon developed its precognitive powers to protect its trainer from harm."

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Leafeon is my homeslice! I love grass Pokemon, so that is why I chose Leafeon.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • My favorite would have to be Espeon. Then Umbreon... I'm not too familar with the newer two, but I do love grass types...

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    My fav. would have to be Umbreon. I didn't even know that Leafeon and Graceon existed. My leave from Pokemon has really left me not knowing about the new stuff. :(

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • I always liked Jolteon (despite I always use umbreon) but recently I've come to really like Leafeon. There just arent enough cool grass types but I really do love that type so leafeon is a natural choice for me

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    My favorite would be Umbreon. He is the first Pokémon I saw on anime.

Back