• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite Fairies!

BossBattle

Legend Hunter
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    I really like Dedenne the most, and it's mostly because of it's typing; Electric/Fairy is just cool to me. I also like it the most out of the pika-clones. I just wished it had either better abilities and stats, or an evolution with better abilities and stats.

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • As far as designs go, Spritzee is my favourite. I've always had a love for bird-like Pokémon and, while Spritzee isn't a flying type, it still has that look. Aromatisse is also good but doesn't quite click with me as well as Spritzee does. Other than Spritzee I've always had a soft spot for Mawhile and Mr. Mime. Klefki's a newcomer I like a lot too.

I think the worst part is I've never even used a Fairy type beyond a brief stint with Spritzee. I definitely intend on using a few in the future though.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Mawile, easily. It's been one of my favourite since it was first introduced. And seeing him/her stepping out of the underrated noodle bowl into the luxury limo car makes me somewhat happy.

Years
  • My favorite fairies are Clefable and Gardevoir. I love Clefable, and because I Gallade is my favorite, the qualities that I like about Gallade are also in Gardevoir.

Years
  • I've always been a fan of electric rodents, so I'm picking dedenne.
    It's design is good, I don't really care for the ears though. I like the typing and how early in the game you can come across one too.
    I think it should have been able to learn dazzling gleam though:/ That move should have been dedenne's signature move! A bright flash of light that is a fairy type move? Come on! That screams of an electric fairy. XD

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Easily Gardevoir and her Mega....especially the shiny Mega, that black wedding dress is so darn amazing.

I had to look that up. And you're right, it is really cool looking. But I'm happy with my non-shiny Mega Gardevoir :).

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2020
    Mawile, Azumarill and Togekiss are definitely my favourite three Fairies. My favourite brand new one would have to be Xerneas probably. I think it's design is so unique and fresh for a legendary and well, I obviously wasn't going to pick Slurpuff!

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • Azumarill and Mawille are my favorites at the moment. I really enjoy their typing ( Water/Fairy) ( Steel/Fairy ). Azumarill for me was a powerhouse during the elite four, and mawille is great for Wi-Fi battles

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Togekiss, Mawile, and Gardevior are all of my favorite fairies that got re-typed this generation. Mawile and Gardevoir who I especially like even more now with their mega evolutions.

Out of the new fairies, it would be Carbink. I don't know why, but I love the little rock from the moment I caught one in the wild.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Whimsicott's retyping is the best, hand's down. Havoc machine if used right. Best new one is easily Dedenne, a cute twist on the Pikaclones.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I guess of the new Pokemon my favorite Fairy type is Dedenne, too bad he didnt get an Evolution, since it would have made him a lot more useful. Looking at the Pokemon that have been re-typed, it would have to be a Tie between Gardevoir and Azumarill. Gardevoir for getting a Mega as well as having a great Fairy Design, Azumarill for being able to wreck with Huge Power + Rough Play.

Austin1395

Dark-type Trainer
    Years
  • As a mono-type Dark Trainer/user, I don't typically branch out of using Dark types often unless it's a Pokemon that has an appearance and move set that suggests that it could/should be a Dark type (I.e. Luxray), but, I did want to try out the new Fairy type and I have to say, I'm surprisingly finding myself liking Granbull. It always has kind of appealed to me before but, it was never available often enough and it was always just a tad bit too weak, but, with it's new typing, I'm really liking it and I can see myself using my Granbull a lot.

James

Make it double!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Gardevoir. Definantly my favorite fairy. (even if she wasn't a fairy until this gen) :3

Back