• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Female Character

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    I dislike 80% of female characters I encounter, because shounen-authors tend to write them pretty dismally. Here are the few that I took a shine to:

Temari from Naruto, I love her design, for starters, and an adapt ninja, intelligent, rational and strong-willed. I like how she embodies the "strong, independent woman" thing.

Spoiler:

Elesa from Pokemon. Probably because in addition to being beautiful and having a great design, she's stoic and kind. I like the quiet types. She's really elegant, and of course, I love Electric types.

Spoiler:

Raine Sage from Tales of Symphonia. She's beautiful, rational, analytical, intelligent and caring. I also love how she's obsessed with history and ruins- it's definitely endearing for me. She's a healing mage too, and I tend to prefer magicians to swordsmen.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    My favorite female characters are Kuronuma Sawako and Hagiwara Natsuki.

Kuronuma Sawako: She was so pretty when she smiling.
    Hagiwara Natsuki: Just like that type of girl. Well, I like older woman, haha.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    My favourite character is stuck between two:
    The first is Misuzu Kamio from Air TV!
    And the second is Asa Shigure from Shuffle!

Soraine

(*゚.゚)
    Years
    Kagura from 'Gintama'.

I seem to like the tomboys in Anime, plus I like how Kagura shows a variation of personalities rather than just one like most Anime girls. I love the moe type too.

Other female characters I like would be Taiga from 'Toradora', Suzuka from 'Suzuka' and I love the K-ON girls.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
    Years
    Sheryl Nome from Macross Frontier. At first, she came off as quite cold, but she becomes a lot friendlier as the story progresses (since she gets the most character development in the series). She's a tsundere, but is quite admirable. Even when she's faced with death, she puts on a brave face and deals with it. She doesn't whine and complain like a lot of leading ladies in anime I've watched which score her extra brownie points. Unlike any other character I've seen in an anime (I'm a very casual watcher of the stuff), I actually cried a lot for her and felt empathy. Quite silly for someone who isn't real, but it's the truth.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Anime:
    Kana Minami & Minori Kushieda - i like them energetic/screwball types
    Miya Tachibana - nishishishi :3c

Manga:
    Kizuna Aikawa - same reasons as above plus she's(he's?) so mysterious
    Susanna Hopkins (Sue) - too random XD
    Yuno Gasai - can't leave my favorite yandere

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Does it have to be from an anime? If not then TOTALLY Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony FiM. I'm kinda jealous of the personality... (I know. Sad.) If it was an anime character... then anyone confident and loud.

MikeyOak

Gary Oak wannabe
    Years
    Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach, I love the balance of pride, emotion and progression in her character, also how she always seems to make Ichigo man up when he really needs to.

Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto, she's just adorable
    Spoiler:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Ino from Naruto because she's pretty.

And from Vampire Knight I like Yuki since her vampire form looks pretty awesome.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    Winry Rockbell - Full Metal Alchemist.
    She's so cool XD I liked how she always had one of those tools with her :3 (I'm dutch and I don't know the word for the kind of tool she always used XD)

Back