• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Female Protagonist.

Favorite Female Protagonist

• Kris

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Leaf

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • May

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Dawn

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Lyra

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • White

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Other(please state)

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkittyQuil

.4 fannatic
Years
  • Kris. G/S/C were among some of the best games in my opinion, anyways...good times.

But Dawn is also pretty cool. :) (even though I found Diamond and Pearl a little lame. Not sure why really..ah well.)

Years
  • I've always liked Leaf a lot. ^_^ She's really pretty. Also, I like Green (from Pokémon Adventures) a lot, and I think Leaf was based off her.

Tanaie

•♥~Yaoi~♥•
    Years
  • It's a hard decision between Kris, Lyra, and White...

Kris is often pushed to the side, but she's actually pretty cool. :3 I was very surprised to see that they didn't bring her back in HG and SS.
    But I wasn't disappointed to see Lyra. xD She's a cute character and I really like her outfit. :3

And White just looks awesome. o-o...
    Probably the most mature one of them all.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Kris gets points for being the first female protagonist, for sure, but I'm not a huge fan of her character design. I don't like Leaf. I think May looks weird. Lyra... just... ffff. I still hate her design (though it's grown on me slightly, I still wouldn't play as her in HG).

But Dawn? She is adorable. :'D I love DP!Dawn (though I'm not big on her winter attire in Platinum). I don't like her in the anime but in the game nggg she is so cute I want to hug her. n_n;;

I also really like the new protagonist for BW but I hate her shorts. XD; I'm still excited to user her though and I think she's going to grow on me.

But I still voted Dawn. :3

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
  • Dawn/Hikari/Platina. I absolutely love platina's character. Dawn in the anime however needs improvement. I like her outfits and team though xD

blue

gucci
    Years
  • If it is her real name, then White, I love her design, I like the way she's older than all the others too, also best looking :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Leaf, by far. Best character design (I even based my own character off her looks as you can see below), she made me want to play Leaf Green over again, and I still hunt for Leaf fan art to this day.

Dawn and Kris were pretty good, Lyra and May were okay, but White... jeez, they dropped the ball there...

I am probably one of the members on PC who is most obsessed with Leaf, BTW, and I will defend her awesomeness till the day I die.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Kris, coolest looking female protagonist, she is the Blue one in Crystal, right? I like her, IF Misty was up there, I would vote for her, but you can't play as Misty, so..

Back