• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite female protagonist?

• Misty

Votes: 45 50.6%
  • May

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Dawn

Votes: 23 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HugSomebody

Trust me!~
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Misty's my favorite. (: She was funny and distinct; I wonder how things are going at Cerulean.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • I like all three of them.
    Their all my favorites. Each are unique and awesome in their own special way.
    So why is there no All of the above option? D':

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I like all 3 of them. Well, not particularly Dawn though I'm not really fond of her.
    If I was to pick one of the Females out of the 3 it would have to be Misty.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I can't say much about Dawn, as I haven't seen the anime from Sinnoh, but I like both May and Misty.
    I like Misty a lot more, because she has a much more active character, and I like her personality. Not to say I don't like that of May.

Nancy Botwin

Banned
    Years
  • I liked Misty most of all. She was strong and didn't take crap from anyone. Her maternal bond with Togepi was adorable, as well.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I didn't like Misty...she was okay, I like her because she of the original series...but something about her personality irked me.

I can't judge May because I still need to go back and watch the series that she appears in.

My favourite is definitely Dawn!!!! I absolutely love her! (I think that might be an obvious fact!)

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • I liked Misty because I thought her personality complimented Ash well. They both had similar personalities at the time and it brought fire to the show when they got into arguments, plus it was funny sometimes. I also liked how they used to wind each other up, that was always fun to see.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Misty was and still is my favorite out of all three girls, I love her personality and it always made me laugh to see all the arguments break out between her and Ash! They both had a habit of picking on one another, which I think added humour to the anime. So yeah defiantly Misty! ^^

Colorado Avalanche

Beast Battler.
    Years
  • Misty was the best. Can be very funny like with Caterpies :3

And all of the seasons and movies with Misty were better then the rest in my opinion.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Misty definitely. May and Dawn just seem to have such little personality. May had a little bit, but I see absolutely nothing in Dawn.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • BibarelRoll said:
    Whoever put Dawn...

Why? Just... seriously, ew. She makes me gag lol. I had to go with Misty.

Whoever put Misty...

Why? Just... seriously, ew. She makes me gag lol. I had to go with anyone but Misty.

Not very nice right?

Anyway, I like May or Dawn the best. I really can't choose between the two but I guess I give May the slight edge due to her design but I like Dawn's Pokémon better.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • Misty definitely. May and Dawn just seem to have such little personality. May had a little bit, but I see absolutely nothing in Dawn.

THIS pisses me off. When somebody talks about Misty's amazing personality compared to the other girls.
    Misty is a short-tempered red head. ? That was her personality.

If you actually pay attention to the other girls, rather than being so caught up in your depression over how Misty is never coming back ..then you'd see that the other two girls had just as great of personalities. They were all great and different in their own ways.

..anyways.
    Anybody who knows me knows my answer.
    May. My love. <3

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • misty was a gym leader so she could at least pwn the others in a battle plus she was hilarious and seeing her with ash was the funniest thing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back