• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Final Evolution Grass Starter

favorite final evolution Grass Starter

• Venusaur

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Meganium

• Sceptile

• Torterra

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Serperior

• Total voters

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
  • Although one of my favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur, my favorite final evo grass starter would be Torterra. Maybe because Torterra has a tree on its back, while Venusaur has a flower, and flowers are girly, haha.
    oh, and the others? don't really care 'bout them. :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ohh, the Grass poll is all really close :o This is the only case in which Sinnoh doesn't win for me, I adore Sceptile because it's just such a cool Pokémon. 'cool' is a very general word and doesn't usually aid a description, but I think it's the perfect way to summarise Sceptile and I'm sure most people would agree. Meganium and Serperior are okay and I love Venusaur and Torterra, but Sceptile's cool nature and interesting battle strategies make him top for me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    By battling stats, I vote for Sceptile.
    Design wise, before Serperior's debut,
    it was Meganium who was the best looking one.
    I just love Serperior's royal design,
    fitting for a person who loves luxury like me!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Torterra has always been my favorite. Slow compared to the rest of the group, but decent stats, moves, typing, etc. Plus there's a giant tree on its back. Major props.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • Torterra because of it's unique typing and rather unusual but simplistic design. Don't really like the look of the others though.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Sceptile, the Hoenn starters are my favourite trio but out of the Grass starters, none of them really stand out to me other than Sceptile.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Based only on the final evolution with the pre-evs having no bearing on the decision, I'll go with Serperior. The others are alright but Serperior's the only one I genuinely really like at a glance and, with me, design is everything when it comes to whether or not I like a Pokémon. I do really like Venusaur but that's more because of nostalgia, I think.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • I like them all, although I'm especially fond of Torterra because of the tree growing out of its back. I've seen quite a few people say they'd like for Torterra to undergo the seasonal changes that Sawsbuck does and to be honest I think that'd be really freakin' cool. Winter Torterra would be awesome.

Cassandra

Transgender Queen
    Years
  • In battles, I prefer to use Venusaur, but design-wise Serperior is my favorite. Venusaur is usually a decent special attack on my team, so I like to keep him around in case things get tough. I also like how regal Serperior looks. It's like a queen's pet snake. Probably belongs to the queen of England.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • in order

1.vena 2.sceptile 3. meganium 4.chespin(may like it more once I see how its evo looks) 5.surperior 6. torterra

I like vena the most because of its awsome design and moves. plus its mega form has thick fat. what more can you ask for. Sceptiel actually used to be my most favortie but My love for it whiteled down some. still awsome and its design is boss. meganium is another fave. its a dino what more can you ask for. too bad its moves are bad though :(. torterra and surperior are so low cuz well I hate the sinnoh and unova starters. they are terrible(except infernape and empoleon). N I put chespin their because well I dunno. but yea all in all Venasaur is my most fave grass starter nI will gladly use him in x and y.

Colfer

Up, Up and Away
    Years
  • Hard for me to decide between serperior and seceptile design wise but power would be venusaur.

Back