• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fire-Type of any evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyMrPlow

Pokemon N00B!
Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Fire is probably the element that has the coolest pokemon IMHO. Whether it be looks or sheer attitude, or sometimes both, they're just pretty awesome.

So what's you're favorite/s ?

I have to stand by Magmar. He has spikes on his back, and fire tail like the Char-family, and these awesome fire designes all over his body. Also two words, Duck Bill. Not sure why but that's cool.

In fact I like all of his evolutions. While Magmar is my favorite. Magby offers that cute on the outside, can fry all you're insides, kind of awesome. And Magmortar? He's a bipedal tank on fire.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • Cyndaquil/Typhlosion. :3
    I picked Cyndaquil over the other Johto starters the first time I played Silver, and I've continued to pick it ever since.

Cyndaquil is just plain adorable with its squinty eyes, and it's one of the few fire types that actually seems pretty cuddly.

Typhlosion is one of my favorite Pokemon, and it never disappoints me when I use it. I never would have made it past Lance the first time in SS without it.
    Hooray for Lava Plume and Smokescreen. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Blaziken for sure. That, or Charizard or Typhlosion.
    Seriously, can you imagine a pissed Blaziken walking your way? I'd frickin' run! >_<

Ronin

Lazlo Woodbine’s apprentice
    Years
  • There are a good few fire types that I think are pretty awesome but my favourite has to be Arcanine, I would analyse why but I don't really have a reason other than "because he's awesome" :P (he being the Arcanine in my game)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Blaziken and Ninetales are two of my favorite fire-type pokemon. Both of them have been pretty helpful in my Pokemon Party.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Blaziken :3 I wuv it soooo much, disregarding my dislike for fire-types. Well Blaziken and Charizard I have much love for. MUCH. love. <3

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Arcanine. It's a huge tiger/dog/lion thing. I mean come on, what's there not to like?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Typhlosion and Blaziken. Because of them I always choose the fire starters when playing the Hoenn and Johto games. Both are awesome looking and I find it easy to use them in play-throughs.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • Arcanine is killer, but Ninetales is gracefully cool too :3 But who doesn't love Camerupt? I just love the idea of it- a camel with volcanoes for humps!

firefoxkatan

Pokemon Knitter
    Years
  • I'm rather excited about Shandera! It looks pretty awesome and I can't wait to try it out :3 But of the Pokemon I have actually played, Growlithe will always be a favorite for sure <3

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Ninetales, Rapidash and/or Houndoom. All hold a very special place in my heart. ♥

Ayselipera

I find the first generation fire types to be the best ones overall. After that they kind of went downhill slowly until the IV generation hit and ruined any bit of love I had left for them. Although the V generation is seemingly doing a good job of bringing me back around to fire types. I'll break my favorites down by generation~

Generation I - No point in naming them, I love them all! Flareon and Ninetales are at the top of my list though.

Generation II - Magcargo and Houndoom

Generation III - Blaziken

Generation IV - Now that it's actually considered a fire type, Heat Rotom

Generation V - Shandera, Ulgamoth, Kuitaran

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back