• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fire Type?

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    I'd have to say Ninetales, because it has nine tails :P. Seriously though, it's a really awesome fire pokemon, especially with the legend about it.

Oppip

Master of time and space
    Years
    My favourite fire type is either Charizard, Infernape, Blaziken or Ninetails.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My favorite fire types are Charizard and Typlosion, mainly because they looked cool. I don't like Infernape and Blaziken because they're just too similar, even though I think their sprites look nice.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Charizard, Arcanine and Houndoom are my favourite fire types. Arcanine is my favourite Pokemon.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    Vulpix. Way cuter than any other fire-type. (Plus that it can learn Energy Ball ^^)
    For some reason, the Magmar-evo-line creeps me out. Perhaps that is because their bodies look like a really unattractive pizza.

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    I really like Infernape because he is the only decent Fire/Fighting type. Sorry but Blaziken doesn't cut it. I mean, c'mon, a fighting chicken?

Flareon for old school purposes. I think you understand.

Houndoom is bad arse. A hellhound? Awesome idea!

Fire Plate Arceus - What can I say? I love Arceus.

Back