• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite flavor of donut?

Years
  • I discovered a new donut for the autumn season. It's called a Some Like it Hot. It's the original creation of a small bakeshop in Mitchville, Maryland. The baker I bought it from says it's made with Mexican hot chocolate. It's a kind of chocolate donut, and hers look almost like mini chocolate Bundt cakes, but they're light and soft, not heavy, very dry or dense like cakey donuts sometimes can be to me, and the twist is that this donut has a coating of cinnamon sugar and spices on top. I thought it was really good and special, i'd give it an A. I ate two today out my bag of half a dozen.

Since I read that chocolate donuts as well as cinnamon ones both get b tier on Zeostar's list, i think this one ought to get at least a passing grade even from the toughest critics!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I love butternut doughnuts. The crunchiness of the butternut adds a nice texture to the softness of the doughnut. Besides that I really like a glazed doughnut, but only the ones that have the cake like dough of an old fashioned.

Years
  • I'm basic as hell and only maybe eat chocolate frosted donuts. I also like strawberry frosted donuts too. Long Johns if not filled with cream or anything.

Years
  • glazed donuts are the only real donuts aside from vanilla or maybe strawberry w/sprinkles. i rarely eat donuts to begin with but i thought i'd add that good ol' glazed is nothing to sneeze at

also i hate jelly donuts

Years
  • I only identify with two flavors. Classic Glazed from Krispy Kreme, and Cheesecakelicious from J.CO Donuts (I dunno if you've heard of this brand though).

Everything Dunkin sells near me are 95% hard and lumpy, clearly old stock unsold from the day before lol. That's what turns me off from them.

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
  • I made a tier list (cause I have no life), note that these are just basic flavors;

S

Blueberry, Vanilla Frosted, Coconut

A

Chocolate Glazed, Boston Creme, Chocolate Frosted, Lemon, Cinnamon

B

Creme, Strawberry Frosted, French Cruller, Glazed

C

Maple, Plain

D

Jelly

F

Anything pumpkin spice-