• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Food

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
    Ooh a lovely poll.

My overall favourite which I deliberately try not to have too much is an Okonomiyaki. Its like a Japanese pancake (but thats not a good description). It is just scrumptious and just amazing. I deliberately don't have too much because from experience eating too much of what someone likes ends up meaning you get sick of that food. I use to like Slovakis but then I had too many.

I also like sushi and sashimi and anything like that and I like Takoyakis they're delicious. I like Butter Chicken but I am always too scared to try other Indian food and I end up throwing up eating Indian food anyway. I also love a classic roast with roasted potatoes, kumara, pumpkin and the like. And I love absolute fresh bread with cooked sweetened onions inside them, I just love devouring them.

Years
    Favorites:
    Pizza (Especially Pepperoni or EC)
    Taco Bell's Grilled Steak Taquitos
    Steak-Ums

Hates:
    Most Types Of Fish
    Grass

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Favorite foods are pizza, pork, beef, cheese, tacos, and chicken, least favorites are mayonnaise and most vegetables.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Fav food: Pizza.
    OMG Pizza is like the best thing ever invented (after Coke that is). I could eat pizza everyday. I always love the pizza from the mall, they have the best pizza... I'd like some pizza right now.

Least fav food: Anything seafood.
    If I had to pick one then I'd go with squid. My grandmother cooked it once and the whole house stunk for days... I stayed locked up in my room just trying to get away from that smell... I didn't eat it, but I've never smelt something so bad coming from food... And I pray I never EVER have to smell it again.

Back