• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Food

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I loooove Hershey bars and all the versions of it: chocolate chip, mint, their all good...*drool*

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    Ok had to think on this one. I would have to go with Bonzo(it is like a fried calizon(sp)), sushi, soft shell crab, any typ of shell fish after that, and after that any typ of fish. I realy don't like red meats(cows, deer, ect..). I eat a lot of chicken but not my fav food. I realy like furits. Vegs i could do with out. I'm kind of a big meat eater.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Me too, I'm not alergic to anything either, but I know people who are, so I guess I have to be greatful.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    broiled eel on rice w/ soy sauce stuff, popcorn chicken, french fries, mashed potatos, this list can go on and on, but these few i listed at my most most favorites.

Years
    Ok big list:

-Pizza
    -Tortelini
    -Ravioli
    -Taco
    -Burrito
    -Quesadeas
    -Onion Rings
    -Chicken Tenders
    -Cheese Burgers
    -Nachos