• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Favorite Frontier Brain

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My favorite facility was Battle Factory, as we were able to rent Pokémon with computer-generated move-sets and whatnot, which I personally found to be quite adventurous. It tested you as to how good you are as an in-game battler in general, and how well you're able to utilize Pokémon. Due to Factory being my most favorite, Nolan has got to be my favorite brain as well, even though it might sound a little biased. I've went up against him a few times, but sadly, was never able to have him defeated, as his team was assembled pretty tightly, so to speak. Was close at one point, but did not manage to pull it off successfully, unfortunately. Back then, I wasn't too great with Pokémon strategies, either, which is another reason as to why.

As for second favorite, I'd say Pike Queen Lucy. Love her appearance (to me, she looks very beautiful), and when it came to battling, she was sort of challenging as well; have always been able to put up a good match.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    My favourite Brain is The Pyramid King Brandon. He's the most cohesive character of all the Brains. He's an explorer, which makes sense for his facility, and his teams which are the Legendary Golems and the Legendary Birds makes sense those pokemon aren't easy to come by and are only found through rigorous exploration.

Back