• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fruit?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Passion Fruit is extremely sour xD but my favorite fruit? Id have to say a peach or a mango theyre both so good!

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
    MANGOES!!! :D :D :D :D :3 :3 :3 :3

Whenever I cut one I take the center and try to bite off every last bit of fleshy fruity goodness off of it. It makes a mess and I look like a slob but who cares!? It's so worth it for me!

But I still never cut mangoes around other humans...

I don't get to have mangoes as often as other fruits, so they're somewhat special because I rarely have them.

I pretty much enjoy all fruits though. Except tomatoes. I can't stand those. Unless they're in a sauce form. Ketchup is okay, but I was never too crazy about it.

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2023
    Apples and bananas mostly. I'm fine with oranges too but that's mostly because I suck out all the juice I can.(Because I reallly like orange juice.)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Right now Oranges and Mangos. Tomorrow might be Strawberries and the day after pears or something. I really really really like fruit in general haha.

Yukari

Pineapples and mangoes are some of my favorites.

Oranges are good too.

Years
    Where is all the love for lemons??? :'( I love lemons. So sour and delicious and great with fish! Sometimes I'll cut one up and freeze it and eat it once it's frozen.

Honorable mention goes to kiwis (also kinda sourish maybe I'm kinda bad with tastes sometimes) and strawberries.

Now I really want a lemon :(

Reactions: Sun

Sirfetch’d

Perhaps raspberries, figs, strawberries and.. hmm.. maybe mango/pineapple. :3 I've always wanted to try dragonfruit, actually!

My local grocery store actually had dragonfruits once and they are so incredibly tasty! I wasn't sure what to expect because I am not a huge fan of dragonfruit flavoring but wow

Back