• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fruit?

RetroBacon

~ <3
    Years
    I've always wanted to try dragonfruit, actually!

Dragon fruit is good. It is not very flavorful, but it has a light sweetness to it. It has a nice texture and a lot of edible seeds (akin to kiwis) which kind of redeems it. I haven't had it in about a year, though, so my description may be a little off.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    mangoes probably. although to be honest i don't think i really have a favourite

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    My local grocery store actually had dragonfruits once and they are so incredibly tasty! I wasn't sure what to expect because I am not a huge fan of dragonfruit flavoring but wow

Dragon fruit is good. It is not very flavorful, but it has a light sweetness to it. It has a nice texture and a lot of edible seeds (akin to kiwis) which kind of redeems it. I haven't had it in about a year, though, so my description may be a little off.

I'll have to find out when they're in season and try them then but I do know my supermarket stocks them from time to time. I love exotic fruit and I want to try other exotic food like durian or pandan :3 But there's nothing more disappointing than picking up a fruit from the grocery store that is just.. tasteless because of where or when it's grown.

I find this is the case with tomatoes, mangoes, and figs especially. Sometimes with carrots and strawberries, too. It's especially with tomatoes, though.. sometimes you bite into some that are so delicious and others just taste watery and powdery!

Thanks for the tips.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
    Nectarines, cherries, peaches, pineapples, and blueberries. When I was a little kid, I used to love cutting raw lemons/limes in half and sucking on them just for the sourness; I don't anymore, but I still like squeezing slices into drinks for the extra flavoring.

pkmin3033

Strawberries! Literally 90% of my diet is strawberry-flavoured something or other, and when my mother buys them they tend to be gone within a couple of days if I notice them. I actually quite like lemon as well...in moderation.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    I love strawberries, blueberries, mangoes, bananas, oranges, grapes, jackfruits, apples, pears, rambutans (a local fruit from my country), pineapples, rock melons. I know, that's a lot. I'm a fruit person.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    pineapple is my favorite but i almost never get it, because of what it does to my mouth. i pretty much like every fruit besides peaches, grapefruit, cantaloup, and pears

Back