• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Fully Evolved Starter Pokemon

Who is your favorite fully evolved starter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hypermonkey

N008 H4CK3R
Years
  • Vote for your favorite fully evolved starter Pokemon.
    My favorite would be Feraligatr and/or Charizard.
    Please choose three answers.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Charizer, Meganium, Typhlosion and Sceptile. My most favorite is Typhlosion. I's too stong for it's weakness. It is easy to evolve too. It's first evolution is very cute.

Cid

Years
  • Blastoise, Empoleon and Feraligatr. I love Water Pokemon and Blastoise would be my favorite.

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • My favourite last-evo starter is Typhlosion. It's special to me because it was my first ever Pokemon that I had evolved in the games, so really, it was the first Pokemon I had. =)

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
  • My favorite are any that aren't the Diamond and Pearl starters, I can tell you that my Chimchar will be making it's home in a box and staying there, I'll just pretend I got abra or Machop as my starter haha.

Serious though, my all time favorite is Charizard, original is better, however Blaziken restored my faith in the third generation after I had felt that the Johto Generation was perfect but anymore would be too much.

Sadly though, nothing has given me faith in the fourth Generation pokemon, I think the DS games should have been Kanto, Johto & Hoenn together, not a completely new region where the ideas run thin and scarce.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Typhlosion is my personal favorite. I really dislike the fact there hasn't been a GSC remake because Im ready to start with Typhlosion again and head through Johto.

Edit: ok, for fairness purposes, I like Charizard, Blaziken and Swapert too. I dislike the 4th Gen Starters.

Last edited:

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Typhlosion is the best because it is extremely strong and like someone said easy to train up. I have one in my diamond team.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • charizard,swampert and torrterra are my all time started final evo favorites in first place you have charizard he was my first pokemon and then swamprt he is just so cute and torrterra he is a powerhouse i love him

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Blaziken is my favourite.
    I just like its move sets and it has really good stats and all. So, it is the clear winner for me.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I prefer Blaziken over the others :> I thought it was a pretty unique design, and it was pretty fun having one while playing Sapphire. The voice the use for it in the anime is a little creepy, but I thought it was cool other then that XD

Years
  • Charizard for me, I love it's look and the fact that it was the original fire starter.
    My second pick is Swampert, and the third a tie between Torterra and Meganium.

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    Agh this is tough for me... I like all 3 Kanto starters, 2 of the Johto starters, 2 of the Hoenn starters, and 1 from the Sinnoh region -_-

I guess my vote goes to... Blastoise, Typhlosion, and Sceptile. Yeah... I pick those 3.

*Votes*

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I chose Torterra but I think Typhosion, Swampert then Torterra.

DavyJones4our

Man of the Sea
    Years
  • Empoleon is an evil evil pokemon, that's why I like him! Water, awesome, Pirates like water. Penguin, pure evil, makes sense. Steel-type, means he's metal, being a metalhead, that's a definite awesome. Empoleon is truly a beast!

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I have 4 favourites, however my main favourite is Empoleon. My other 3 favourites are Feraligatr, Charizard and Meganium.

Back