• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Galactic Commander

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • Mine is Saturn .
    He seems the most serious and badass , but why is Toxicroak a female ? When I saw this , it was like omg , I thought that your Pokemon have your gender you addicted general....

Slo

Rival Slo appeared!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I would have to say Charon because most of the time you don't fight him, he just chills.

KATFiSH

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Oooh, I don't know... I would probably say Jupiter, but I rather like Mars as well. Saturn, on the otherhand, seems to be quite the dork.

Ayselipera

Mars. I think she has a better design overall and I like her attitude and voice in the anime.

Icetricity

★Blue★Miracle★Light ★
    Years
  • IMO Mars is the best even if she has a Pokemon that is pure ugly. (lol, get it?)

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • IMO Mars is the best even if she has a Pokemon that is pure ugly. (lol, get it?)

I think that pun was intended with the creation of that pokemon:p But yeah I get it!:D Sorry to be a mild derailer... But does anybody else think Cyrus looks a bit old for 27? Maybe the stress of his posistion is causing him to prune up a tad:p

The only reason I chose Jupiter over Cyrus, is because he is a deranged lunatic (which is admirable), but his whole "I will suck the spirit out of this world" schpeal is kinda odd...

Back