• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Game Devoleper Brand

Whats ur Favorite Game Devoloper Brand or Company!?

• Atari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Activision

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • BioWare

• CapCom

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Electronic Arts (EA)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • HAL Labratory

• Jakks Pacific

• Game Freak

• Namco

• Nintendo

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Sega

• THQ

• UbiSoft

• Square Enix

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Please Specify in your post)

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    On the list, i would have to say nintendo, but my favorite is DoubleFine--they only made one game (psychonauts) but it is my favorite

Years
    I really like the style of Nintendo. As you can see, my favorite games of all time are Mario.
    Some other of my favorite game developing brands are Capcom and Square-Enix.

Last edited:

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Nintendo and Square Enix.
    I'd die to work for them and most of the games I love are their products, so...

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    My favourite is Electronic Arts,Microsoft Game Studios and Bungie.
    Because EA makes all of the good ,challenging games. In my opinion. Also, Microsoft Game Studios...Well..... They're just awesome xD
    For Bungie. Well,for creating long,interesting and challenging FPS games...

TLM

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Atlus?
    Never heard of it..

*ultimate facepalm* And you did this topic? Right...

Charizard, you can't like every company equally... It's like if you'd compare everything as dull marketing or whatever. If any games are equal and well-done, I wonder what kind of game sucks for you. Then if they suck, everything else sucks. Don't you agree? Seriously, you can't say that every game developpers brands are the same. Most of them are pretty different. Take Square-Enix as an exemple, they put everything in the graphics and lack in the scenarii department lately. Then, there's Nintendo who aims entertainment first over graphics and everything like that. Finally, there's Atlus which makes decent games, with poor graphics for the most, but pretty awesome stories... So yeah... Saying that each of them are equal is just a lazy way to say that you don't have any favourite one at all. :\

Anyways, I'll go for Konami and Atlus.

Last edited:

lordbahamut

Nyuuu~! Perfect Apple!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    ^On point post. Atlus also did Disgaea, if I'm not mistaken.
    Yes. That is correct. Though I'm desperately waiting for the DS version. I never had the chance to play it before and I was hoping that I could play it anytime soon, but it seems fate is a ***** with me. T_T

PS : I censored myself with the stars. ^^;;;

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I voted for Nintendo, but I like Nintendo and Capcom. Most everything Nintendo makes is great, and Capcom too. If I ever become a game designer my dream job would be either at Nintendo or Capcom (making portable Zelda games xD).

I just have to say that Atari - just isn't very good anymore. I think the best games they've made recently are the RollerCoaster Tycoon games. Every system that they made after the 2600 sucked. Jaguar specifically - it looked like ****.

Mr. Pokemon

Years
    Well nintendo is more popular than capcom ;)
    Yes, but Nintendo and Capcom work together.

Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons? Capcom
    The Minish Cap? Capcom

Now technically it wasn't really Capcom who made those games, it was Flagship. Flagship is no more, and all its employees are now working for Capcom. Oh, and Capcom/Flagship did make some Kirby games too (Kirby & The Amazing Mirror and Kirby: Squeak Squad.)

Mr. Pokemon

Years
    So...What u mean is that flagship basiclly died?
    Yes, and all the people who worked for Flagship are now working for Capcom. Also, even though The Minish Cap and Oracle of Seasons & Ages were developed by Flagship, it still shows the Capcom logo before the title screen.

Back