• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Game Genre?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Action, Adventure, Strategy, and RPG. The more story-intensive, the better. :P

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    I adore RPG games, but I enjoy other genres such as Action/Adventure, First-Person Shooters, and Platformers (which is the genre I am best at).
    I enjoy puzzle elements to games and having to use strategy in order to win, though I don't like puzzle games (say Tetris) enough to play them for days, or even hours, on end.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    adventure games are definantly my favorite mainly because I'm a huge Zelda fan. I also love role playing games.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    RTS (Real-time strategy), Action-adventure, Platforming, and JRPG's (Japanese Roleplaying games)

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    RPG's are my favorite. Racing and fighting games follow closely.

I've been curiously eyeing RTS's, but alas, I have no money to buy one. Going to have to wait for my birthday. >_>

Years
    Role-Playing Games especially, but I also enjoy Racing games (as long as unlockable content can be acquired), Fighting games, Platforming games, and Action/Adventure games.

Would Puzzle games count if Kirby games are considered as such?

Back