• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Game

What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Game Of All Time?

• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

• Yellow

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Gold

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Crystal

• Ruby

• Sapphire

• Emerald

• Fire Red

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Leaf Green

• Pinball

• Pinball Ruby+Sapphire

• Stadium

• Stadium 2

• Collesium

• Hey You! Pikachu

• Puzzle Leauge Challenge

• Dash

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Gold (Silver/Crystal as well) because it was so unique when it came out. It had a new region, lots of new Pokemon, new gadgets (like the phone) and was the longest and toughest to complete IMO at least. ^_^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    I like Silver; it's long, it's addicting, and they have combined it with my other favorite region, Kanto. They should make a remake of it with better graphics and more new things to do. Second comes Sapphire because of the new pokemon, exciting regions, and the games, like contests, you can play.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    i like... Pokemon Puzzle League.... just joking... i hate that game the most...

My fav is prob Fire Red/Leaf Green, whichever you choose, just because I was brought up on the first games and the revamp is great. :P

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    My favorite was Silver. I have my first Umbreon! Plus all the other Eevee evolutions, legendary birds, and powerful dragons! I even had Mew, and Mewtwo. The best fun I ever had playing a Pokemon game!

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    my fav would probly be Yellow, probly because first seson is my fav seson, and my brother gave me yellow along with a GameBoy Color.

but all the games arn't up there like Pokemon Snap, that's a good game.

I'll shut up now,
    Suz

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    My favourite is silver, because it was my first pokemon game, besides I have played it the most, second comes leaf grean.

Back