• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Generation and Why?

Fav Gen?

• Gen 1 - Kanto

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Gen 2 - Johto

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Gen 3 - Hoenn

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Gen 4 - Sinnoh

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Gen 5 - ????

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None/Tie/Undecided

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
Years
  • I voted Johto, but I should have voted tie as I like the 1st and 2nd gen as much as each other. I dunno why, I just like the designs more ^^

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Generation 3 by far!!!! It was by far the most creative game with loads of creative pokemon and also like a few other members have said, The HM dive rocked because you could go under, the weather effects etc... Also it was kinda like the game that really got me into pokemon... my first pokemon game was yellow, i liked it but it never hit me that but :\...
    Oh yeah, AN UNDERWATER CITY!!! HOW KOOL IS THAT!!! RAYQUAZA!!!! BLAZIKEN!!!!!! It was plain awsome... jhoto was kinda boring for me :\

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • 1st Generation forever and always. I have a few Pokemon I like from later generations (such as Flygon and Blaziken), but I always go back to dear ol' Kanto. Besides, nothing can match the blissful joy I felt after my first time getting out of Cerulean Cave.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • My favorite Generation is Generation 1 -Kanto, why?
    because I grew up with watching it from the start, I prefered the kanto pokemon too.

Nightrider434343

Intermediate Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    Gen. 2 is probably everybody's favorite. (for obvious reasons such as 2 regions.)

Yoruichi

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    Gen 2 because it had all the cool pokemon and it was the first game(s) I've played.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Gen II. And not just because that's what everyone else is saying or because of HG/SS. Johto has always been my favorite, from childhood memories of the Johto episodes to playing Crystal, it's just always been my favorite. Not to mention it's got my favorite starters and some of my all time favorite Pokemon in it. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    in order~
    Johto
    Hoenn/Kanto (tied)
    Sinnoh

i dislike sinnoh alot it really sucks :/

Back