• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Grass type pokémon?

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Ivysaur, Torterra, Serperior, and the Trevenant line.

Ivysaur: I always have one when I recreate my Kanto team in any generation. It has a cool design and I like the typing.

Torterra: Had a decent typing, love the design, and awesome to have on a team.

Serperior: My favorite starter of the generation 5 starters. I like the serpent design and was great for me in my play throughs.

Phantump and Trevenant: When I saw phantump I knew I had to have one on my team. It was cute and had a cool typing. When I evolved my phantump to Trevenant, it became a great part of my team as an attacker/supporter. And it has a cool shiny form.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Celebi is my favourite Grass-type, that is if you count legendaries. I always liked its design and honestly, I've always been the Celebi fan since I first saw it. They've made Celebi look pretty cute and following the fairy-thing-with-big-head-cute-face-all-basestats-at-hundred thing I suppose all of them look adorable. But Celebi gets a special mention because of Voice of the Forest.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Breloom is number one for me. I really like the design and idea of it. A fighting mushroom with access to status-inducing moves, the bread and butter of most Grass types. It packs a serious punch, a 130 base Attack that is the highest out of any Grass Pokemon including Arceus!!!

Give it Spore, Seed Bomb and some powerful Fighting attacks. It's a very viable and unique Pokemon with a lot of options. The Grass type does not have a lot of Pokemon that erform well competitively, but have some cool designs.

Shiftry and Venusaur are my second and third favorites. Those designs are very different and I'm a fan of them.

Years
  • Grass type is my favorite!

So, I have several favorites. This probably the only type that I struggle to make a top ten list since I love just about every grass type. Also, these are based purely on aesthetics. Also, I can't decide which legendary I prefer given my that Celebi, Shaymin, and Virizion are appealing for different but equally good reasons.

My top 10:

407.png
    549.png
    497.png
    542.png
    003-m.png

547.png
    711-h.png
    586.png
    154.png
    182.png

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • I would say Tangrowth. He is incredibly underrated and looks pretty cool, unlike what other people might think. With a set of Power Whip / HP Fire / Sleep Powder / Leech Seed and the Regenerator ability he can kick butt.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I would say Tangrowth. He is incredibly underrated and looks pretty cool, unlike what other people might think. With a set of Power Whip / HP Fire / Sleep Powder / Leech Seed and the Regenerator ability he can kick butt.
    I also find Tangrowth underrated. I even find it cute as well! <3

Back