• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite guilty pleasure game

Years
  • Excluding the Pokemon games, I enjoy playing lots of old Genesis / Mega Drive games every once and a while. People don't understand how I could play games that weren't on the new consoles, but I like most of these games for the nostalgia factor.

Mine's similar. I can't dare say pokemon now at 25 to anyone, so I keep that to myself.

My main one though is my N64, which I still have. Now and then, a good crack on Conker's Bad Fur Day or WWF No Mercy is what's needed. I have the Sonic Classic Collection for the DS as well, which I love playing quite often for a quick runthrough.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    DS:I'm evil. I play games to be nice. For a change.
    R:It's fun to pretend that you evil in games, and slaughter every enemy in horrible fashion. I played AVP 2 as a Alien and to feel evil i was killing everyone in the room except one person - a woman.She was frightened and i was like "Hiss's" over her. Or turning on God mode and get into the crowd and then set off the explosives. Or just stand while poor enemies trying to chop immortal body XD

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I always mention that I play Pokemon.

As for my guilty pleasure games... Rhapsody A Musical Adventure and Princess Debut. I haven't played them in a while, but I still enjoy them. And I kinda figure I'm not the target demographic for either :P

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
  • Pokemon, most specifically Pokemon Snap. I'm 25, and I still play it, so yeah...

But whatever. To my family, all video games are the same thing, be it Pokemon or Final Fantasy, so I don't really get any ill treatment because of it.

And most of my friends are into gaming themselves and play or have played pokemon at one point or another. So yeah. It's just not something I talk about with outside people.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Pokemon.
    I love it, but I admitted it to my friends and, let's say I have no friends left now.
    I get by though.
    At least I have one friend.Who is a girl and I fancy and everyone teases me, but that's a different story.
    I second the having no friends thing. XD

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Pokémon, Digimon, and basically anything Japanese that has an anime. Really, all of the games are good, but I'm afraid to tell anyone (I DO tell people, but I say it jokingly, even though I'm dead serious xD). Also, casual games I tend to keep to myself and not tell people, such as Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing. Great games, though...

Years
  • Rugrats Scavenger Hunt. People don't believe me when I say it's a good game, so I've kinda just put off saying anything about playing it. I honestly can find no way to tell people how that game is fun. I guess it's just nostalgic for me, because it was one of my first N64 games.

This. I don't mind telling others that I play the games I play except for this.

There are also a select few that I can't tell anybody about. :x

TheLastBestHope

VeteranTrainer/BeginnerHacker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2011
    Bokosuka Wars. everyone online hates this game, but i love it! its a really great game! i swear!

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    I would say Pokemon, but seeing as this is a Pokemon site, I'll have to say that the Yugioh games are pretty good.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Well...

Spoiler:

Yes, and I have no friends. Except for 5 or 6 kids from the school who play Pokemon because of me xD.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I am completely with you on the Pokémon subject. I think the games are great, yet I don't like how people consider it as a childish game.
    So, I often play it without the notice of my siblings.
    My family already knows that I play it sometimes, and I know that they don't care. But I still try to lay low and stay hidden.

...I can't think of any other games that I don't want others to know that I like.

Back