• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Gym/Gym Leader?

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
Years
  • Just wondering what people thought about the new gyms/redesigns, leaders, and challenges.
    Or if you just liked a Gym and a different Gym leader as your fav.
    My favorite so far is Clair's. It was a great challenge. Plus I always love the Dragon's Den Overworld music. :33
    Haven't been to Kanto yet though. E4 When I get home! :]

humanking

Old School Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    i like pryce's one, looked nice, puzzle was easy and pryce was easy. And there's nothing as nice as an easy gym when you just went through Chuck and Jasmine which were hard as hell!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well I thought Clairs gym was really well re-done, My favourite leader(s) are Clair, Sabrina & Pryce and I havnt got mine yet but from what Ive heard Im looking forward to challenging Whitney & Clair & Morty.

GoingPokemonCrazy

Bird Pokemon Rule
    Years
  • I like jasmine as a Gym Leader but her gym was soo boring! Jasime was pretty strong escpecially her steelix.

I liked Pryce's Gym that was prety good. It was hard to figure out though. Pryce as a gym leader and his gym! I also liked clairs but pryce is a bit better. The reason is that I just facny Pryces town cause it is small and cute.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I really like Clare's gym, and I like the suspense the gym brings with it. I also like Morty's redone gym.

Naruto456910

Sareo Yukimura, The Original..
    Years
  • I think Green gave me the best gym battle I've ever had. Even though I lost the first time, it was completly epic.

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
  • I like Chuck's gym - the waterfall and the water area look pretty nice.

But as a whole I guess I love Morty's gym - and it's pretty interesting that when you talk to your Pokemon in your gym, sometimes they give you a 'scared' response. =P

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
    Years
  • Jasmine always seemed like a cool leader to me. Even though her gym was empty, I enjoyed battling her. Morty is pretty cool as well.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I didn't know it was humanly possible to make Jasmine cuter.
    I just love it, how she tries to convince you how hard, shiny and strong her Steel Pokemon are, when she's speaking really timidly and stuttering at times.

Moe overdose.

Years
  • I actually don't really like how they changed some of the Gyms (if not most of them? I don't know). I guess it's just because i wasn't expecting it, I suppose. But i love EVERY gym Leader, i don't have a particular favourite, because they all rock in Johto/Kanto, lol. I think the new Gym I like the best is.. Morty's. I know, I don't think there's actually a new puzzle, but it still looks cool.

Back