• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Gym Leader in Johto?

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    In the manga, who's your favorite gym leader in Johto?

For me, I'd say Bugsy since it was funny when Gold mistaken him for a girl...XD

is Bugsy a girl or a guy??

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Purin said:
    I think I'll go with Whitney too ^^;;
    I would choose Jasmine if she was a little girl =P
    Glad to see you like Jasmine. But,a lot of members like Whitney. I would like to
    say Whitney is the most populay gym leader in Johto.
    PikaPal said:
    is Bugsy a girl or a guy??
    Bugsy is a girl but his face and his style is look like a boy. First time I see him,
    I think,he is a girl too.

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
    Bugsy is a girl but his face and his style is look like a boy. First time I see him,
    I think,he is a girl too.[/QUOTE]

Cemon he is a boy. He mentioned to Gold b4 and in Netkun.net, his desciption is a near perfwect and good looking young man with skin clors and hair style of other "FEMALE" quality.

I can read a bit of Jap and i like Jasmine for his cute and sexy hands and legs! NO LA! I just like her kindness and so on. For guys would be tough to choose, coz i think all thre: Morty, Bugsy and Faulkner ARE SO KOOL AND MACHO!

Back