• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Favorite Gym Leader (RGBY - GSC)

Years
  • My favorite of thet first gen was Blaine, because instead of the more straight-forward puzzles that you had to do in other Gyms, this one tested your knowledge in order for you to move on. For the second gen, my favorite leader was Blue. It was fun being able to challenge my old rival again (for a badge, no less), and with a varience of types, he was unlike any previous Gym leader we'd already faced.

Years
  • I would have to say that my favorite Gym Leader of the first two generations is Claire. She was a tough opponent when I first played Gold, and I just like Dragon Pokemon in general (that and dragons are hard to beat when you are doing a fire mono-type challenge...)

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
    Years
  • My favourite gym leaders in Gen 1 and 2 were probably Erica and Jasmine, they were just so adorable... Although admittedly, I kinda like all of the Generation 1 gym leaders to some degree.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    For some reason i really liked Giovanni in Gen I and Morty from Gen II because of his backstory.

Back