• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite gym leader

TheNewFireEagle

The Poke'mon Adviser
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    My favorite of all time poke'mon gym leader is Blaine because he's a poke'mon professor and he originally found Mewtwo.

Himiko_Herosheme

Looking for all that is lost
    Years
  • Um...............
    Kanto- Sabrina and Erika
    Johto- Whitney and Jasmine and Claire
    Hoenn- Flannery and Tate and Liza (TWINS) and...Wallace
    Sinnoh- Roark, Gardenia, Maylene, Crasher Wake, Fantina, Byron Candice, Volkner (omg...all of them... o.0)

Last edited:
    Years
  • My favorite gym leaders
    1st region have to be MIsty cause by then all i have is a charmeleon and pidgeotto and she gives us a run for my money
    2nd region would have to Pryce cause he was the 1st gym of my favorite element ICE
    3rd region would have to be the twins because with a blaziken they are pretty difficult i always have caught a snowrunt and made it a glalie bye then and used him
    4rd would have to be candice and only cause of the whole ice thing

AAMLBeast

Lolpwnd. :\
    Years
  • Favorite Gym Leader: Misty
    Reasons: Possibly the hardest Gym leader to beat without a Pikachu or any obtainable grass type pokemon. Actually, even with a Pikachu, it's still hard. Unless I decide to make it level 26 and have thunderbolt in store.
    Another is that... she's my favorite character in the anime series. I guess.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I have an unnatural obsession for Jasmine. She's cute, shy, and innocent, but she's also strong. I mean, who expected her to have a big, manly Steelix? I squealed like a fangirl when I saw her in Sunyshore.

Minus the squealing part, that's me too. :D

As for the others... ... Uh, I'll give my top four from each.
    Kanto: Surge, Blaine, Sabrina, and Giovanni.
    Johto: Jasmine (of course *A*), Morty, Chuck, and Claire.
    Hoenn: Winona, Flannery, Brawly, and Roxanne.
    Sinnoh: Volkner, Candice, Gardenia, and Roark.

Now reasons... Well, Jasmine's adorable and a Steel master, like Goombob said, so that was a win-win-win for me, and she's my second favorite out of the bunch. Number one spot goes to Volkner for being awesome, having a really cool personality, and showing Electric types kick enough butt to have an eighth gym. Third place goes to the hot fire girl Flannery for being fun, generally awesome, and using fires. Candice gets fourth for being cute, breaking the mold for ice type leaders, and having an awesome gym.

After these four it's just a huge tie with almost all the rest for fifth place soooo I won't go into anymore detail.

... Scratch that, Winona, Surge, and Blaine get honorable mentions because I love Winona's design and she uses flying types; and Surge and Blaine are just plain cool and have two of my favorite gyms of all time.

XaRhS

wallace(3rd gen last gym) is my favourite gym leader although i don't like water types at all but i really like his strength and his milotic.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Hmm... Let's see...
    Misty for Kanto; its a 3-way tie in Johto between Clair, Falkner and Bugsy; Hoenn: Flannery; Sinnoh: actually i didn't like the Sinnoh Leaders, they seemed too eccentric to me I did like Aaron of their E4 though.

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
  • I always liked Blaine, he was a wise old cool dude in the anime, and he was the first fire type gym leader I encountered. I thought it was interesting how his granddaughter took over when Johto came out. He was the 7th gym leader from the original game, His gym was on Cinnebar Island, Kanto. You had to get the key from the abandoned mansion before fighting him, and you could answer questions correctly on his quiz machines instead of fighting his cronies before you could get to him. Definately one of my favorite Gym leaders.

janine took over kogas gym not blaines

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Ohhh definitely a toss up between; Bugsy, Flannery and Volkner. The first two are cute and the last two are hot. x3 Yes, Flannery's both cute and hot.

It's weird though, I never liked any of the Kanto leaders much...

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Roark is definitely my favourite gym leader! He is awesome!

Cid

Years
  • Favorite Gym Leader? Maybe Crasher Wake, Volkner or Falkner [and no, I don't imply that I like Gym Leaders that end in -er]...

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
  • Blue. This is because he doesn't limit himself to merely one type, which is the fatal flaw of every other gym leader. (Although some leaders do assuage this to a certain extent, like Volkner employing Octillery in his arsenal).

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Sabrina 8D
    I just like Psychic type gym leaders and she looks awesome XD

Back