• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Hero/Rival?

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I love all the rivals myself
    The mains just dont appeal the same as the rivals :'D

I just lovvee Silver, and Gary/Blue, Next Jun/Damion/Pearl, and Wally last...maybe xD

Gary is the original MOFOer tho, ridin up in his mercedes with his ho's at his side cheering him on <3

Silver that Red-haired punk is just before Gary because i think he's cuter *slapped* x]
    Jun is absolutely adorable tho ouo

same with Wally, i can't decide which one i love more tho <3

Beco

That guy...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2012
    My favorite hero: Fr/Lg Red, followed by Gold and Ruby.
    Favorite rival: Wally, then Silver, then Sapphire.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    My favorite Hero:
    Boy- Red.
    Girl- Dawn.

Favorite Rivalll: Pearl.<3 He's just so cute, even if he is a bit annoyingly hyper. xD

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Favourite protagonist would have to be the G/S/C kid, whilst my favourite rival is probably Gary (the one from R/B/Y) or the rival in G/S/C because he was evil and he turned good, and that sorta thing is awesome.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I'd say the rival from GSC. His battle theme is epic. But it keeps getting stuck in my head.

Oh no.. wait.. NO! Dang. It happened again.. XD

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I just love Gary's theme myself ouo

i cant remember Silvers music D:

ITS BEEN SO LOOONNNGG ;_;/cutcut/hit

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2009
    Favorite Hero-Probs the guy (I think Ruby) from Sapphire and Ruby.
    Favorite Rival-Blue or Silver.

*ArceusKing*

Banned
    Years
    My favorite hero is red or Ash Ketchum because he's the original hero in the game and my favorite rival is blue or Gary Oak because he's the original rival in the game.

Guosuto-chan

Identified by SILPH SCOPE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    My favorite rivals were Gary and Silver. Gary, because, hey, he was the original antithesis to the protagonist- treated his Pokemon poorly. Silver, however, just seemed to one-up that. The way he talked and ran around so rushed made him seem more rough to me. Every rival after that has just been a pansy who's either your "friend" or just another trainer that you test your strength with.

As for heroes, I'm not that particular, but I did like it when they included the choice to be female. I didn't like Crystal's design too much, but she was a good step forward!

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    My favorite heroine is Crystal, and my favorite hero is Red.

As for the Rival, I've got to say Silver (he's just so... mean. it's perfect.) with Blue as a close second. The gen 3 and 4 rivals don't feel like rivals to me. They're just way too nice. =/

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Male:
    Gold
    Brendan
    Red
    Lucus

Female :
    Crystal
    May
    Leaf
    Dawn

Rival :
    Silver pwns ass.. i mean hes like "Yeah i stole his pokemon now im gonna pwn your sorry ass!"
    all other rivals looks silly, exept for the comback of blue as champion, that was super unexpected...

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hero: Red.
    Heroine: Leaf.
    Rival: Gary/Blue. He's just awesome~ His appearance is somewhat cool even though he's really, really cocky. Aww~

Back