• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Heroine in Pokemon Games

Favorite Heroine?

• Total voters

Kelp

<3
    Years
    I voted Kris. I'm a sucker for nostalgia. <3

And I'd have to say May would be on the other end of the spectrum. For some reason I don't like her. =/

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Touku. Best design. Although I do like Kris, and I wish they just re-used her for HG/SS, I hate Lyra.

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Platinum Dawn. She's adorable. XD Though Touko is a close second.

2PercentMiltank

Got Miltank? :D
    Years
    I really liked Kris. :D She was the first female character I ever got to play as in the games and I liked her style.

Although I have to say, Touko looks pretty cool too. :D I'm excited to play as her once I get my copy of B/W.

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Kris is awesome, I'd like to see her appear in some of the upcoming games, if there would be. XD

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I would have to say Down from the names provided in the poll options. While I do no really like her in the anime I don't mind her in the games.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think I like the girl in Black the most. :D

But a very, VERY close second is Dawn in Diamond. I simply adore her outfit.

Back