• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    obviously mine is chocolate
    but since iam allergic to milk its soy ice cream....lovely isn't it?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Mine is completely, all the way, VANILLA. I'm such a classic~

If not, then I have to say coffee. So yummy ;3

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I HAVE TWOOOO. :D One's that really delicious chocolate chip cookie dough Blizzard from Dairy Queen - it's the only thing I ever get from there. XD; It's my usual, haha. The other's this crème brûlé flavour from some other store. It's more amazing than my Blizzard usual, but I don't have it that often, so the Blizzard will have to do for my ice cream cravings.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Chocolate mixed with vanilla is ftw.

Even without sprinkles or M&Ms it is still amazing. :)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would have to say that my favorite ice-cream would go out to Raspberry. It tastes so good!

Also, one shouldn't forget about the caramel. :-)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    For "ice cream" I like vanilla, cookie dough, cookies and cream, or some flavour of the day chocolate fudge brownie monstrosity. XD

For gelato I like more fruity flavours. Mostly berries. Pear is nice too though. Banana, peach. Fig! *___*

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    For some reason, I like strawberry and mint

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    ANYTHING with chocolate in it! But my personally fav has GOT to be Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. For people who don't know, it's chocolate ice cream with LOVELY MarshMallow swirls and Caramel swirls, with little chocolate fish! It's soooo lovely but soooo expensive.. *sigh*.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I fell in love with bubblegum flavour at the ripe age of three, but one day the ice-cream shop that sold that flavour closed down and I never got to taste it or look at its bright shade of blue again. Nowadays, chocolate will suffice/

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    If it's from a store ~
    If the ice cream is from a store, and if it's Blue Bell's then my fav flavor would be Cookies and Cream. It is sooooo awesome and it only lasts like... a day or two. Too bad it costs an arm and a leg. ;.;

If it's homemade ~

If it's homemade ice cream (and I hope it is), and if it's made right then the title goes to straight up Vanilla. Homemade ice cream is the best, and truth be told... I don't ever remember eating anything other then vanilla because of how epiclly awesome it is. That and I stuff myself on vanilla and don't have room for anything else. XD

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I adore the cream to the chocolate and the filbert, but also to the pistachio.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm probably going to have to go with French Vanilla XD I don't know what makes it different from regular Vanilla, but it tastes so good omg *o* Chocolate ice cream is pretty good too, buuuuut not as good as French Vanilla <3

Back