• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I love Vanilla Icecream and thats the only kid I'll eat. Yeah I put strawberry and Caramel stuff on it also. But the rest of the stuff is just ill.

:t003:Dark Venusaur

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I really like a fairly decent amount of flavors, but I'd have to say my favorite is strawberry.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Mm; I hate to admit to enjoying the same tried-and-true flavors that have already frequently been chosen here, but I cannot do anything but admit that Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (a specialty of United Dairy Farmers) is my favorite, followed closely by Dippin' Dots Mint Chocolate and Cookies & Cream (any variety). Most unorthodox flavors are far too expensive for me to try, so I must admit these choices are based on very limited experience o_o;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Cookies and Cream 8D

I consider it the greatest thing in the universe <3 And I like regular chocolate, too ^__^

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Chocolate mint ice cream is so good. Plain old vanilla somehow catches my liking quite a bit too. Awkwardly enough, all the newer and awkward combination of ice cream never caught on for Naminé, especially the fruit flavored ones.

So, chocolate mint ice cream it is~

Last edited:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Ohh this is a tough one. I guess I'd have to say Mississippi Mudd. I had it one time in Arizona, and I've fallen in love with it. Shame I can't find it anywhere, though. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My favorite ice cream flavor has got to be Buttered Pecan. That flavor is the best! Nothing else is better. ^^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I personally like taking blobs of chocolate and vanilla.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Strawberry, vanilla... These two arr' probably my favourite flavours.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    I like any kind of frozen yogurt or fruit sherbet--fruit flavored, chocolate marshmallow, fudge ripple, mint chocolate chip, pistachio, cookie dough, etc. I also really love black raspberry and plain old vanilla.

Back