• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite in game trainer?

Necrolium

Flygon Trainer
Years
  • In any pokemon game, who is your favorite significant trainer you have to fight and why?
    Like elite 4 members, or rivals, or recurring characters, etc.

My favorite is Steven because his team has 3 of my favorite pokemon, Metagross, Skarmory, and Aggron. His team is so epic IMO.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh yeah, his special sweeping Aggron. Fun. The best trainer is obvs the kid on Route 3 that says he battled you in Viridian Forest BUT HE DIDN'T.

MysticFlygon

Rookie Hacker
    Years
  • My favorite trainer is the guy in Brock's gym who says you're lightyears away from facing Brock(or something like that) but you're standing like five steps away from him. I know I took what he said way too literally but I always get a little smirk when I read that.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Ace Trainer Britney in Hoenn <3 We had something :)

That's all I can think of, I like Elesa the Gym Leader but I'm yet to play BW.

Years
  • Shorts guy, nothing beats him. Not even Joey. In fact I remember him almost as much for screwing me constantly over with his Ekans' Wrap in earlier days as for the quote.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • For some reason Irwin the Juggler on route 35~
    I like him a lot for some reason, and I always get his number! :D <3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My favorite ingame trainer is Lance because he has 3 Dragonite. I also like Cynthia because of her looks and her role.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • Black Belt Nob- figure it out for yourself ;)
    Youngster Joey- for the name, as there is a Youngster Joey in a few region games
    The Hay Fever Hiker
    Miror B
    The HGSS Viridian Forest Bug Catcher w/ Pikachu- What the heck???
    The FRLG Swimmer w/ the Bikini Problem @ Three Island
    The HGSS Lovey Dovey Couple w/ Onix & Cloyster...
    Chobin for LOL Factor
    Steven Stone- due to the Pokemon X web comic

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I like all the bug type trainers who have all low level bug type pokemon. They think they can beat you and you always beat them with 1 pokemon.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • The biker in SoulSilver on Route 17 that has all cute pokemon :D I'll never forget when I battled him. I defeated all of the other bikers before him, all of whom had macho pokemon like Machoke or Muk. I get to the very last biker, expecting the same thing... and he lets out a Teddiursa! I couldn't stop laughing.

My favorite "significant" trainer would have to be Misty and Cynthia.

Years
  • Cynthia, because she is the only female champion and she has lots of cute pokemon like roserade and Milotic that I love.

Phantoon14

Actions Define Users
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    There's this one guy in Pokemon Gold that always made me laugh and he starts off like this:
    "How does the Magnet Train work?"

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Miror B. Let the music play!

Picnicker Liz. She always calls the wrong number but I like her anyway.

Scientist in Silph Co. who was shipped off to the Tiksi Branch.

Lorelei: Since she only appeared in the Kanto games and disappeared before the Johto games, there's always been something mysterious about her.

Cipher Admin Ein. Because he's a scientist.

Cipher Admin Lovrina. Because she's a scientist who talks like a valley girl.

Giovanni. My favorite "team" boss because he's most like a mafia kingpin.

Lance: Capes are win.

Cynthia: Something must be said for the first female to become Champion (excluding your playable character of course)

Back