• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite inspiring Pokemon quotes?

2MooglesGaming

PokeMoogles
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2015
    The games and the anime are both full of some incredibly touching and powerful quotes about life, along with a few fun ones that make you think.

What are your favorite inspirational Pokemon quotes?

Years
    My alltime favorite Pokemon quote that has stuck with me throughout the years and has been an inspiration is by Mewtwo!

"I see that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are!"
    Picture of Mewtwo soon to follow (can't post links yet)
    ~Mewtwo, Pokemon The First Movie, Mewtwo Returns~

This quote goes with me everywhere I do and I use it frequently. One of the best!!

Years
    My alltime favorite Pokemon quote that has stuck with me throughout the years and has been an inspiration is by Mewtwo!

"I see that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant, it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are!"
    Picture of Mewtwo soon to follow (can't post links yet)
    ~Mewtwo, Pokemon The First Movie, Mewtwo Returns~

This quote goes with me everywhere I do and I use it frequently. One of the best!!

This.
    Easily my favourite quote and it also gives me throwbacks to watching that movie on the VHS. Good times ;_;

Back