• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Internet Game

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Maple Story Mob!

Hello fellow players of Maple Story, I thought I'd take a moment to share with you something new in the maple world.

Favorite Internet Game

This website is an official Maple website provided by Nexon. There, if you sign up, you can perform real life quests and receive prizes in the game.

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • Here we go! GO MAPLESTORY MOB! I'm doing my 2nd quest now. I really love getting freebie Maple Points and it's sign up is right in my sig which comes with everyone of my posts.

Last edited:

Diageo

Corrupted...
    Years
  • Ogame.org

Really deadly browser game. Its about ships and planets and looks really nice. Click my sig to go to it :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • My favourite Internet game is Gunbound. At the minute I am totally hooked on it. Me and Suki play it.
    I also play some different versions of MU.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I have a few:

Maple Story (leveling get ridiculous after a while)
    Tales of Pirates (awesome)
    Fiesta (didn't play much of this)
    Battleon.com (cool but only those who pay get the nice stuff)
    Mofunzone.com (lots of fun games)
    Gamefudge.com (same as above)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Even though I posted already, i got a question.
    Does the term "internet game" refer to only browser based content, or does it go beyond that?

Because in that case, I'll put my cash on World of Warcraft. 15 dollars a month well spent imo.

Back