• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Inuyasha Character(Revieved)

Favorite InuYasha Character?

• Total voters

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
Years
  • I know Iv'e Made one once before but its dead now!
    Please if you'd like you can tell me why you like that character...or if your shy you don't have to.If you don't Like inuyasha,don't Come to this thread and post
    "Inuyasha Sucks"keep those comments to yourself.

Anyhow,You can vote for more than one character,So enjoy!^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2007
    My Fav has to be Bankotsu of the Seven Killer people....I like his attitude, and his Halberd Blade is way cooler than Inuyasha's flimsy Tetsusaiga

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Rin and everybody else in Sesshomaru's group. (Jaken, Kohaku, Sesshomaru) :P

I like most characters in Inuyasha though, and even drew Kagome and Kanna before (I love to flash them if anybody's interested :P, and see my sig for Kagome).

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • KIKYOU AND SHIPPOU OWN ALL >D

I love Kikyou. I think she is wise and beautiful :3 And Shippou is just the cutest little thing ever <3

Back