• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite inuyasha ENDING theme?

What is your favorite inuyasha ending theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Season 3 ending..Dearest<3 Although I love all of them.
    I love the slow tempo to Dearest..it's very soothing ^o^

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    I personally like them all. XD Though the ones that I really, really like would be Mischievous Kiss and Dearest. D: Every Heart is catchy too.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    That's a tough decision. But I'd have to say my favourites are Dearest and Every Heart. I love them all, though. D;

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    My Will, easily.

I dont like this 25 character limit thing going on... >.<

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2017
    I just can't decide! I like quite a few of them, including:

-My Will
    -Fukai Mori
    -Shinjitsu no Uta
    -Every Heart

Years
    My Will, easily.

I dont like this 25 character limit thing going on... >.<

No matter if you do or not, please don't bypass it. It's there for a reason, especially since without the bypass, you wouldn't have made the word limit. :/

Personally, I like My Will the best. It's so pretty~ :D It drove me nuts when I didn't have it and I'd get it stuck in my head.
    I like them all though. Inuyasha has some awesome endings. Or at least that's what I think. ^^;

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    The only one I've really heard and remember is 'Every Heart'. So yeah, that's the one for me. I'm not a big Inuyasha fan. :x

Years
    I've always loved Every Heart and My will, but I'll have to say my #1 is Every Heart.

I like all of the first 4, but I've never really loved Fukai Mori or Dearest all that much.

Back