• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Japanese Opening

What is your favorite Japanese Opening in Pocket Monsters (TV Series)?

• Total voters

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I only saw ready go but that was a great song.That's my favorite.

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    I already thought I made this thread already,but oh well.... OK has to be my most fav....but I like them all....at least I got all the ops and ends to enjoy anyway...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2005
    Kanto Trio said:
    I think the best Japanese opening is Ready Go! because the song is just nice. Not to mention it's also my favorite.
    Same for me, i love this song.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Ready Go.
    Very catchy, has my fav singer for Pocket Monsters. She does my fav song overall(Raikou Special Opening)

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Advanced Adventure for some reason. Although there are others that are much more visually entertaining, I just like the music/lyrics for Advanced Adventure more than others.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    This was a hard one for me. I really love OK!, Ready Go!, and Whiteberry's version of Mezase Pokemon Masutaa, but in the end I picked Whiteberry. XD It was a pretty random pick though, so don't think I love it above the others cuz I love them evenly.

Back