• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Japenese Singers

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    At the moment,Perfume.They're songs are among the cutest I have ever heard o_o <3

EDIT ~ Forgot KOTOKO.Total fav<3<3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I don't know many, but ... Rika Matsumoto and Black Mages(not singers but still japanese band)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Singers
    Sowelu
    Tamaki Nami
    Yuna Ito
    Utada Hikaru
    Nakashima Mika
    Amuro Namie
    T.M. Revolution
    BoA(even though she is Korean)

Bands
    m-flo
    nobodyknows+
    HOME MADE Kazoku
    Skoop On Somebody
    HIGH AND MIGHTY COLOR
    UVERworld
    Asian Kung Fu Generation
    Orange Range
    L'arc~en~Ciel

Those are my favorites. That is a pretty big list...I know if I listen to more bands and singers, I will add on to the list. ^^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Arg, I like loads of Japanese singers... Let me list out the ones I can remember right now:

Yanawaraba
    GReeeeN
    FUNKY MONKEY BABYS
    Ayaka
    nobodyknows+
    V6
    Arashi
    Crystal Kay
    YUI
    Aqua Timez

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    My favorite band is L'arc-en-Ciel. Hyde's voice is amazing! So are the lyrics and the music for many, many of their songs.

And my favorite singer is Utada Hikaru. I love her voice and her soulful R&B sound, as well as her new experimental music. Her lyrics are pretty amazing, and I love how her mix of English and Japanese in her songs flow really well. She's really one of the most unique singers I've ever heard.

Marowak

used Bonemerang!
    Years
    Gackt and Miyavi. ♥

I totally find Gackt's singing more beautiful though. Miyavi's entertaining and mystifying. ♥ But Gackt's heartwarming. D:

RAWR

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Riyu Kosaka owns all! Her best debut was on Danzai no Hana in my opinion, go Riyu! ^_^

Her voice is exceptional and her music tracks are awesome. If you haven't ever listen to Danzai no Hana before, then I have to say you're missing out big time.

Last edited:

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    L'Arc-en-Ciel. They are awesome <3 I love Hyde's voice! And the lyrics are really good! I love most of their songs <3

And for singer... Nami Tamaki :3 I love her songs <3 She has such a awesome voice! I dunno about lyrics wise, cuase I don;t really look them up xD But she is a very talented singer, in my opinion.

Hikari318

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I like Bump of Chicken a lot (and keeps trying and failing to sing Karma). I just love their voice!
    Two-Mix is the first japanese band I've ever know, so it'll always stay in my favourites (and I love Minami's dubbing of Conan =D)
    I also like Nana Mizuki (cuuute), Mai Kuraki (beautiful songs), ZARD (*rest in peace* T_T), Garnet Crow... and a lot of other things ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Ayumi Hamasaki, Kumi Koda, Yuna Ito, Namie Amuro, Hitomi Shimatani, Kannon, BoA, Flow, Orange Range and Crystal Kay

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    1. Hyde
    2. UVERworld/Junichi Sawabe
    3. Maximum the Hormone
    4. Anna Tsuchiya
    5. Beat Crusaders
    6. Nana Mizuki/BoA
    7. Jinn
    8.Ayumi Hamasaki
    9. Flow