• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite jhoto/kanto City/town?

Favorite jhoto/kanto city/town

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Whats your fav city/town disscus what you like about them and why!

I've got crystal but i havent played it in a while but my fav city would have to be goldenrod city!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well technically hgss hasn't come out so how can we have a favorite city from them? Anyway besides the fact that this nees to be in metal generation it has to be Ecruteak city.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Well technically hgss hasn't come out so how can we have a favorite city from them? Anyway besides the fact that this nees to be in metal generation it has to be Ecruteak city.
    well technically i said jhoto plus theyve released the map so XP nobody lyks a know it all ^-^, btw cool choice

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I'm not a know it all I am just saying that while hgss is not out yet we do not know anything much then a couple of shots for the cities. Now if it was out this would be perfectly fine here but since its not I just think its more suitable in metal generation.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Cereleuan City has always been a favorite because Misty is the gym leader there. Water types have always been a favorite of mine. I like how Bill's cottage is in the city and it is just cool overall. In Johto it is a mix of Olivine City and Goldenrod City. Olivine has a great beach and Jasmine is one badass gymleader. Goldenrod, I love how it is the biggest city and saving the Radio Tower was so much fun.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I always loved Blackthorn when I played GSC, however after seeing the new pictures of Ecruteak, I'm starting to change my mind.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I've always liked Olivine, though it needs to be just a tad bigger considering that it is a port city between I would assume Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Plus it was the home of the first Battle Tower.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Cinnabar Island.
    Only because it's near the Seafoam islands.

mama luigi

It's freakin' Mama Luigi!
    Years
    Ive always liked Goldenrod City a lot, the music was fantastic and I think it was the City I spent most time in. xD
    In Kanto I like... Lavender Town most. The music is cool there. xD
    for some ways, I'm with you XD

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
    I'm going to say Goldenrod for now, because the screenshots remind me of the Platinum version of Hearthome, which looks gorgeous.

But the autumn colours in Ecruteak look awesome too, so that might win me over in the end. I don't even remember it in the original games, but I haven't played all the way through for a very long time.

OK, that does it... I think I'll play Crystal on an emulator to get me in the mood, instead of playing the Japanese SoulSilver when it comes out. :D

HeidiMoose

[Insert User Title Here]
    Years
    Cinnabar Island! X_X

Nah, seriously though, I enjoy Goldenrod.
    What, with the bug catching contest, the radio tower, that lady that tells you how much your Pokemon like you, and all the other stuff... that's probably where I spent most of my time in the game when I'm not trying to beat gym leaders, train Pokemon, etc..

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Saffron City. Giant corporate building equals awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back