• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite Johto City and Why?

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2011
    I really can't decide. Violet, Azalea, Olivine and Ecruteack are nostalgic and beautiful at same time.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    Goldenrod gives off a cheery feeling, more than the other major cities in the other games. Ecruteak City is another personal favourite, mainly for its history of the legendary dogs and the Burned Tower with Ho-Oh.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Lavender because Nintendo likes to wreck **** out of some graveyard, and turn it into a radio station.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Goldenrod, Cianwood, Bugsy's city and Olivine. A combination of them and the Lake of Rage makes the game nostalgic for me. :x I dunno they're just like, woooow. Not too much of a fan of the Kanto cities though, which is good, considering the game is mostly based on Johto. XD;

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Goldenrod because it is so massive and has everything including a massive park. Or Olivine because Jasmine is hot XD

Years
    Goldenrod city is one of my favourites, because the design, and to break eggs thta city is the best place

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    Goldenrod, Saffron, and Celadon City for me hands down. Grew up in the big city all my life (New York City, baby!) so the atmosphere of walking/running around department stores, train stations, and busy walkways makes me compfortable.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    It used to be Azalea town, for the awesome theme back in the day, but now I love Violet City's theme and revamped look much more. Violet City has a certain feel about it that I love. I hatch all my eggs there, lol.

Years
    My favorite city would be... Ecruteak City. The revamped graphics are amazing, with the music as well. I always loved ancient history and this city is well known for the Tin Tower, Ho-Oh, the Legendary Beasts, etc. It was truly amazing!

Drk

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I always liked Ecruteak City the old GBC soundtrack there was awesome!

Jerpy

Give me your cookies...!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    Definitely Azalea Town. It's so cute with the Slowpokes everywhere that just go '... Yawn?' all the time. :D
    Oh, and the wood-cutters hut is nice; what with the small plume of smoke from the top. It's nice to see what reaction your Pokemon has when it smells the smoke. :D

Lv.100 Charizard

Fire Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    I like Goldenrod City because it is near many facilities that I use, like the daycare, GTS, and Department Store.

da_absol

All-American Emo
    Years
    Goldenrod City....it always gets me nostalgic, its an super f'in awesome BIG city like la sorta, it has a daycare close to it, its gym leader is sek sey and you get eevee from bill. Plus its a good training place (routes above and below)

Back