• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite kind of Pizza?

Favorite Type of Pizza?

• Plain/Extra Cheese

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Meatball

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Peppers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Sausage

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Since going to Italy, I can say I will actually eat a pizza on occasion... if it's made in Italy.

Pepperoni.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Regular cheese, or anything else without pepporoni, ham, bacon, or any other red meat. I don't eat red meat and would rather prefer a plain cheese pizza or something with chicken over anything else.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I would have to go with Plain Cheese.
    I don't really like pizza too much, however. So, when I do get it, I prefer it to be bland. :\

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    EXTRE CHEESEEEE.

that's it.
    I'm not much of a toppings person.
    if there's stuff on it, RIIIIIIIIIIPPP.
    gone.

I might try an olive pizza sometime, but for now, plain cheese. ^^

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    My favorite is this spicy kind they have at this pizza place somewhere in Albany. It's soooo good! It has spicy chicken, red peppers, onions, (maybe) some tiny pieces of jalepenos..and the sauce isn't tomato suace, it's like this spicy barbeque sauce. x3

-Neko

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I'm more into the thin, Italian bases. My favourite topping is pepperoni, but I also fancy other topping like Pizza Hut's Chicken Supreme or Pizza Express' Sloppy Gueseppie (a combo of spicy beef, red onion and green pepper. Hot!).

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    Usually I eat any kind of pizza. Since the plain muzzarela cheese one to the most esdruxulous flavors ever (my brother loves like this. The stranger, the better @@)
    But my favourite one of all times is Pizza Hut's Corn and Bacon *--------*

Back