• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite kind of Pizza?

Favorite Type of Pizza?

• Plain/Extra Cheese

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Pepperoni

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Meatball

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Peppers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Sausage

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Other

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    First i would like to say
    I LOVE PIZZA
    and second I would eat any kind of pizza there is, except with anchovies or that expensive pizza with the caviar, so I guess any is fine by me.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I LOVE pizza, but i'll have to go for Pepperoni. Even though Magherita and extra cheese is very tempting.. also Meat Feast.. mmm.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I can only stand pizza with pepperoni on it, everything else grosses me out.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love pizza. My favorites are Chicken Alfredo, Pepperoni with Pineapple, Cheese, BBQ Chicken, Chicken Presto. And Meat Lovers is pretty good too. ^^

Kimichi-sama

Been a long time...
    Years
  • I like cookie pizzas xD
    My favorite would have to be either cheese or sausage.

I really don't get pineapple pizza. I mean, I wouldn't put fruit on a pizza o.o

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I really like Pepperoni, and if I remember I'll but green olives on them... O_O *drools*

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • I like pepperoni, but not too spicy, a little spicy is great. I also like plain old plain.

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    Umm, I like hawaiian, 'cause there's pineapples on it~ And I love pineapples ;x The little tinges of sweetness are nice.

Ivan the Lucario

gimme o.o
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2008
    that one that has these things called italian sausages, they're basically spicy little meatballs o.o

Years
  • My favorite pizza ever is a pizza with tomatoes and a spicy sauce. ♥ I also tried some of this really delicious mushroom pizza at the Italian place in our Commissary. I want it now. D: However, I don't think I'll see either of these pizzas when I leave next week.

If I can't have tomatoes on my pizza, cheese is fine, or some sort of meat. It depends on where I get it. I love frozen cheese pizzas, but can't stand (most) cheese pizzas from restaurants, especially from delivery places. In that case, I'll get a meaty pizza.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • My favourite type of pizza would have to be an edible one. But no seriously i will go with Meatball. Haha i said ball xD

Back