• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite kitty

Kitty!

• Total voters

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • i never thoiught sneasel looks like a cat. :O mine is mew, as always. but i think Jirachi is close behind, u should have put it on there too! ^_^

Soph

Years
  • i love mew! mew and marill are my favorite! i have a mew on my game boy, i got it through a cheat for pokemon red/blue/yellow and i tell it to everyone cos they all want mew AHH I LOVE MEW!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mew~ n_n Cause people say when they think of me, they think of Mew. =D And it's cute! XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • actually, I think Sneasel is really a type of mongoose-weasel thing...

my fav is definitely mew because of its superior power in comparison to its small size...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I guess I consider Espeon some sort of cat. It just seems like one. o_O So does it count? If not, then I'd pick Mew. XD;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I like mew mainly because it is so graceful and serene.......

Soph

Years
  • lol, looks like mew is popular! and no wonder. ^_^ how many of u actually have a mew? on the game i mean. i do, L100. ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Soph said:
    lol, looks like mew is popular! and no wonder. ^_^ how many of u actually have a mew? on the game i mean. i do, L100. ^_^
    I've got one on Yellow, to answer your question. :P It's about 10 levels behind my other Pokemon, but it's my strongest. XD;

*forgot to vote on the actual poll* o_O

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm... Skitty, or Mew. Skitty does look more like a cat, but Mew's still so cute. I can't decide! *_*;

Back